Obviously I have not had much to say. I am running around in so many directions that the last thing I had on my mind was updating my personal blog. I appreciate those of you who have stuck by me, or written asking me if I was ok.
Im ok. Im frazzled (but then that might be my new normal)
These couple of photos are ones that I have been working on with the help of some prompts. My version of RED this year is Pink… just like me a bit faded 🙂
This particular one would not win any awards on “what is the subject.” but it is an example of fast moving water… with a bit of wonderful light reflecting and a slower shutter speed to blend the motion of the water.
Lastly — a sad note. One of my favorite editing tools is Picnik — No big flashy — bell and whistle program but it was fun when I wanted something fast and quick! (as I have long said I am a lazy editor…) BUT … Google announced that the free program will no longer be available after April and so I am whining.
Now for the lighter side. If you have had an email account for any amount of time you have surely received funny emails that made you laugh. Through the years I have kept some of the fun ones and I stumbled upon one of those the other day in trying to clean up my folders. I hope you get a laugh as I did re-reading it again! (wish I knew who wrote it, as I would love to give them comic credits!)
The Zen of Sarcasm
01. Do not walk ahead of me for I may not follow. Do not walk behind me for I may not lead. Do not walk beside me either. Just pretty much leave me alone.
02. The journey of a thousand miles begins with a broken fan belt and leaky tire.
03.It is always darkest before dawn. So if you’re going to steal your neighborʼs newspaper, that’s the time to do it.
04. Don’t be irreplaceable. If you can’t be replaced, you can’t be promoted.
05. Always remember that you’re unique. Just like everyone else.
06. Never test the depth of the water with both feet.
07. If you think nobody cares if you’re alive, try missing a couple of car payments.
08. Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you’re a mile away and you have their shoes.
09. If at first you don’t succeed, sky-diving is probably not for you.
10.Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day.. Teach him how to fish, and he will sit in a boat and drink beer all day.
11.If you lend someone $20 and never see that person again, it was probably a wise investment.
12. If you tell the truth, you don’t have to remember anything.
13. Some days you’re the bug; some days you’re the windshield.
14. Everyone seems normal until you get to know them.
15. The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket…
16. A closed mouth gathers no foot.
17. Duct tape is like ‘The Force’. It has a light side and a dark side, and it holds the universe together.
18.There are two theories to arguing with women. Neither one works.
19. Generally speaking, you aren’t learning much when your lips are moving.
20. Experience is something you don’t get until just after you need it.
21. Never miss a good chance to shut up.
22. Never, under any circumstances, take a sleeping pill and a laxative on the same night.
Enjoy your week! Thanks for stopping and remember to find the beauty… RIGHT smack dab in front of you!
Since January 1st 2010 -- I have been celebrating finding Beauty in our every day lives. Stay in the Day... be in the moment. Don't wait to live your life.
Stop and make a habit to find the Beauty and you will be amazed at how Beautiful your life is. Be thankful and remember:
"When you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change." Dyer