Halloween Before and After

Filed Under Halloween | 14 comments

Silhouettes are the rage this year!

I don’t know that I ever knew there were trends when it came to Halloween decor– but now I know :)

Enjoy some Before and Afters — as we have a week of Pre-Halloween, should you need some inspiration for shopping in the next month!

My Little Nook – not feeling much LOVE going from Summer into Fall

Then the Halloween Witch came to add some Spook-tac-ular touches!

Some basic White Pumpkins can go from THIS…

To This!

Or a basic book can go from This…

To a Spooky Vignette..

♥ ~~♥~~ ♥

Thanks for stopping by… and DON’T FORGET we have some more fun come mid week!

~~TTFN~~ Claudia~~

I’m linking with Metamorphosis Monday–wow… some great ideas there!

Also, It’s So Very Cheri – is having a great DIY gathering.

Share and Enjoy:
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Reddit
  • StumbleUpon
  • Google Buzz
  • MySpace
  • Orkut
  • Tumblr
  • Add to favorites
  • Faves
  • LinkedIn
If you enjoyed this post, make sure you subscribe to my RSS feed!

September 6, 2010 at 2:47 pm | Halloween | 14 comments

Comments

14 Responses to “Halloween Before and After”

1. Kara says:

LOVE all of your Halloween decor!! The pink and black witch shoe is SO cute! And I love the rats and white pumpkins! Spooky and cute all in one :)

Kara @ Mine for the Making

2. Lori says:

I think this post is GREAT… I have always loved Halloween! I am most certainly going to check out your site.

Lori
    P.S. I love your nook, both the  before and after the Halloween treatment.

3. Jackie L says:

Remarkable transformation.  If you haven’t already seen the website “A Fanciful Twist” you need to check it out.  You have the same fabulous sense of decorating that Vanessa has…….fabulous!

4. Claudie says:

WOW I LOVE IT ALL. Good for you girlfriend for “doing it”. I used to decorate soooooooo much for Halloween, but now, not so much. First of all no body sees it. I only have 2 neighbours, and one is a single guy (don’t even go there lol).
    Can’t wait to see how you “did it”.
    Love you
    xoxoxo

5. Heather says:

Love all your Halloween decor.  The “Be Afraid” under the clock is great. My son is really wanting to decorate for Halloween this year, so I needed some ideas.  Thanks!

6. Taija says:

This was SO fun to look at!! I am so inspired.  All your little touches are fabulous!

Found ya on it’s so very cheri

7. Sue says:

Claudia , your transformation of this area is awesome! Love the chandy and the vinyls. Even the rats are cute! LOL   ~   I always try to incorporate some Halloween decor into the fall vignettes. It’s a fun holiday.
    xo Sue

8. Connie says:

THAT TRANSFORMATION IS AMAZING! SO MUCH FUN! I LOVE DECORATING FOR HALLOWEEN ( I TELL EVERYONE IT IS BECAUSE THE GRANDKIDS GET A KICK OUT OF IT BUT I THINK I GET A BIGGER THRILL)  AWESOME POST! THANKS

9. Glenda says:

Hi Claudia…
    how in the world are ya???? I love love love your vignette for halloween.
    Now I have a question?
    Where did you get those cute little ugly cute (shudder) rats. Do you sell them?
    Also the witch….I want some….BAD!!!!
    Answer soon…
    hugs, xoxoxo
    glenda

10. Claudia,
    This is spooktacular! Love ALL of it! You should be a set designer. You are that good!
    Your Friend,
    Deborah

11. lulumusing says:

So, you are one of those people who gets totally into Halloween? All your whimsies must represent a few years of collecting and what fun to pull all of them out each year and find yet another thing to do with them.  Thanks for a look into your special sense of fun.

12. Claudia, Your Halloween decorations are fabulous!  I love the mice and the spider web pumpkin. Very creative.
    xo, Sherry

13. Shel says:

Thanks for stopping by and the gracious comments!
    I would love to join you on Fridays when time permits.
    Your tablescape and vignettes are awesome!

14. Katherine says:

This is wonderful Claudia! Well done.
    I enjoyed my visit.  Wishing you happiness! Katherine