Amidst my flower postings I am going to share a wonderful email I recieved from one of my oldest and dearest friends. (Thanks Betty)
This week really helped me to see everyday … everywhere BEAUTY. Ponder what your days are like?
(This is marvelous! Scroll thru slowly and read carefully to receive
and enjoy full effect.)
The following is the philosophy of Charles Schulz, the creator of the ‘Peanuts’ comic strip.
You don’t have to actually answer the questions.
Just ponder them.
Just read straight through and you’ll get the point.
1. Name the five wealthiest people in the world.
2. Name the last five Heisman trophy winners.
3. Name the last five winners of the Miss America pageant.
4 Name ten people who have won the Nobel or Pulitzer Prize.
5. Name the last half dozen Academy Award winners for best actor and actress.
6. Name the last decade’s worth of World Series winners.
How did you do?
The point is, none of us remember the headliners of yesterday.
These are no second-rate achievers.
They are the best in their fields.
But the applause dies..
Achievements are forgotten.
Accolades and certificates are buried with their owners.
2. Name three friends who have helped you through a difficult time.
3. Name five people who have taught you something worthwhile.
4. Think of a few people who have made you feel appreciated and special.
5. Think of five people you enjoy spending time with.
The people who make a difference in your life are not the ones with the most credentials, the most money…or the most awards.
They simply are the ones who care the most.
Stop by Beverly’s for her Birthday celebration for PINK SATURDAY.
Enjoy the Beauty around you!!
NOTE: Any comments are so very welcome!
I love hearing from my visitors.
Simply put your first name (if you wish, your full name)
then your email (this wont be displayed to the world)
Then, if you have a blog put in the HTTP: address
You dont NEED to have a blog to post a comment.
(pssst! but blogs are FUN and you might want to try one!)
If you received this email via RSS click HERE
this will take you to my blog to post a comment!
Since January 1st 2010 -- I have been celebrating finding Beauty in our every day lives. Stay in the Day... be in the moment. Don't wait to live your life.
Stop and make a habit to find the Beauty and you will be amazed at how Beautiful your life is. Be thankful and remember:
"When you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change." Dyer